The San Antonio Board of REALTORS® (SABOR) provides member products, programs and services to be a business, education and information resource; enhances the REALTOR® image in the community and is the “Voice for REALTORS®” and consumers they serve on political and legislative issues.
What is a REALTOR®?
The term is not synonymous with “real estate agent.” It is an exclusive term for members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). The designation denotes business competence, high standards and the observance of a strict Code of Ethics from the National Association of REALTORS®.
Bexar, Kendall, Frio, Medina, Karnes, Wilson, LaSalle, McMullen and Atascosa counties - Map
Who We Are
· Largest San Antonio-based professional trade organization with more than 9,500 members
· Voice of real estate in South Texas
· Business and information hub for members and non-members
· Education resources
· Operate the Real Estate School at SABOR
· All courses are accredited for broker or salesman licensure
· Monitor legislation and public policy impacting the real estate industry to protect private property rights
· Monthly home sales statistics, including zip code-specific data
· Home-related topics, e.g.
· Tips for first-time homebuyers
· How to price your home to sell
· How to stage your home
· How to start the home buying process
· Infographics pertaining to home topics (upon request)
· Online and mobile home search, plus find a REALTOR®
Angela Shields, CAE, RCE, e-PRO
CEO / President
Michele Bunting Ross, ABR, CRS, GRI, CLHMS, BPOR
2017 Board Chairman
210-593-1200 ext. 136
9110 W IH-10
San Antonio, TX 78230
15069 IH-35N, Suite 216
Selma, TX, 78154