nav_1_at
nav_3_off
nav_9_off
nav_7_off

600 County Road 4843,  Dilley TX, 78017 (Residential)

6 beds , 3 Full baths
Status: Active
MLS#: 1454519
1of
Full Screen Photos
Photos
Map
Last Updated: 7/13/2020 12:16 AM
Description for 600 County Road 4843 Dilley, TX 78017
Description: A 184.2 acre cattle/horse ranch ready to use or could potentially be developed into a great bird hunting operation or a combination of both grazing & hunting located in the Dilley area. Native brush along the wet weather creek makes up 20% of the property with several catch stock ponds and is excellent habitat for wildlife. Remaining 80% is cleared for grazing and or food plots with 8 cross-fenced pastures, working pens, implement shed, metal barn, & an older large one-story house, three stock tanks, and two water wells. Improvements: The front gate has a battery operator. There is good perimeter fencing with 8 cross fenced pastures, set of working pens, implement shed, large metal barn, two water wells (one with electric pump and the other is solar powered which is not currently working), 3 stock tanks, and an older 4,000+ sqft one story house with remodel opportunity that has a current home inspection report. County road frontage runs along two sides of the property and offers a subdivision opportunity with almost 1 mile of total frontage. Location: Easy 1 1/2 hour drive south of San Antonio & just west of Dilley. To get to the property: 82 miles south of downtown San Antonio along I-35, 10 miles west of Dilley off highway 85, and 1/2 mile along CR 4843 also known as Urban Road. Water: There are two water wells on the property. The electric domestic water well services the house, a tank, & the working pens and is working.. The 2nd domestic solar powered water well is located closer to the creek and has 2" black poly piping running to supplement a nearby stock tank but is not currently working. Wildlife: With two neighboring ranches having good brush cover.The thick native brush on this property along the wet weather creek is ideal to attract and hold Whitetail Deer, wild Hogs, Rio Grande Turkey, and the pastures are great for deer to graze on while the natural habitat is sufficient to support Bob White Quail & Dove. If one wanted to plant food plots for Dove & Quail, the pasture set up is ideal for a variety of options. Habitat: The Southern part of Frio county is a productive red sandy loam soil excellent for native forbes and browse for the Wildlife and or farming/grazing. 20% of the property remains in native brush typical of South Texas; the 80% grazing pasture with native grasses are fairly clean and just now starting to see some scattered regrowth. This terrain is relatively flat until the very back part where the wet weather creek comes through the property. Buyers agent representative needs to be on initial showing to participate in commissions.
Price
$666,804
Frio
6
3 Full
1454519
Active
Description
Description: A 184.2 acre cattle/horse ranch ready to use or could potentially be developed into a great bird hunting operation or a combination of both grazing & hunting located in the Dilley area. Native brush along the wet weather creek makes up 20% of the property with several catch stock ponds and is excellent habitat for wildlife. Remaining 80% is cleared for grazing and or food plots with 8 cross-fenced pastures, working pens, implement shed, metal barn, & an older large one-story house, three stock tanks, and two water wells. Improvements: The front gate has a battery operator. There is good perimeter fencing with 8 cross fenced pastures, set of working pens, implement shed, large metal barn, two water wells (one with electric pump and the other is solar powered which is not currently working), 3 stock tanks, and an older 4,000+ sqft one story house with remodel opportunity that has a current home inspection report. County road frontage runs along two sides of the property and offers a subdivision opportunity with almost 1 mile of total frontage. Location: Easy 1 1/2 hour drive south of San Antonio & just west of Dilley. To get to the property: 82 miles south of downtown San Antonio along I-35, 10 miles west of Dilley off highway 85, and 1/2 mile along CR 4843 also known as Urban Road. Water: There are two water wells on the property. The electric domestic water well services the house, a tank, & the working pens and is working.. The 2nd domestic solar powered water well is located closer to the creek and has 2" black poly piping running to supplement a nearby stock tank but is not currently working. Wildlife: With two neighboring ranches having good brush cover.The thick native brush on this property along the wet weather creek is ideal to attract and hold Whitetail Deer, wild Hogs, Rio Grande Turkey, and the pastures are great for deer to graze on while the natural habitat is sufficient to support Bob White Quail & Dove. If one wanted to plant food plots for Dove & Quail, the pasture set up is ideal for a variety of options. Habitat: The Southern part of Frio county is a productive red sandy loam soil excellent for native forbes and browse for the Wildlife and or farming/grazing. 20% of the property remains in native brush typical of South Texas; the 80% grazing pasture with native grasses are fairly clean and just now starting to see some scattered regrowth. This terrain is relatively flat until the very back part where the wet weather creek comes through the property. Buyers agent representative needs to be on initial showing to participate in commissions.
Listing Information
Property Type: Farm, Ranch, Ranch
6 3 Full
184.2 Acres $0 Frame
Electricity
Electricity
Residential,Vacant,Ranch,Farm,Recreational,Beef Cattle,Dairy,Grazing,Horse Farm,Hunting,Orchard,Poultry,Sub Development,Truck Farm,Other
Neighborhood
School Information
District: Dilley
Dilley Dilley Dilley
Room Information
Bathrooms
3
4 x 15
Interior Features
Additional Structures,Barn,Hay Barn,Holding Pen,Fenced,Cross Fenced,Creek,House
Exterior / Lot Features
Frame
Farm/Ranch
Farm/Ranch
Cross Fenced,Fenced
Pasture,Cleared,Ag Exempt,Hunting Permitted,Partially Wooded
Driving Directions
IH 35 South to Dilley, West on Hwy 85 for 10-11 miles, turn right at the cemetery onto CR 4843 and go 1/2 mile. Gate will be on your right.
Financial Considerations
$12,422
Cash,Conventional,FHA,VA,USDA
Listing Price History

Dilley Real Estate

Dilley is located in Texas. Dilley, Texas 78017 has a population of 4,246.

The median household income in Dilley, Texas 78017 is $41,666. The median household income for the surrounding county is $36,276 compared to the national median of $50,013. The median age of people living in Dilley 78017 is 33 years.

Loading nearby sales and history ...
Courtesy: Texas Ranches For Sale
This content last refreshed on 7/13/2020 12:16 AM. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.

Ask a Question?
Send Now
Start a no spam email conversation